The Zonda coupe C12 S was developed to satisfy extreme wishes. The engine has been tuned increasing the power to more than 600 horsepower and also the cooling system has been improved. The aerodynamics has been modified for higher speeds and the down-force increased. This is not all. The sport exhaust without silencers and catalysts increases the power available. Pagani Automobili will take care of all the aspects important for the customer: the car equipment, the performance and a lot more.
A Zonda coupe C 12 S with a strong Sporty Character (project code named Monza). Made subliminal by a development run on tracks, purposely made on request, for a customer loving the pleasant thrill given by the private road and track driving. This car has been developed by the manufacturer to satisfy extreme wishes.
It is an example of the endless possibilities that Pagani has to "customise" the cars.
• The engine has been tuned increasing the power to more than 600 hp. The lubrication
system is a dry sump and the cooling system has been improved.
• The gear ratios are optimised to suit a more sporty use.
• The aerodynamics has been modified for higher speed, the down-force increased.
• The sport exhaust without silencers and catalysts increases the power available.
• With the goal of reducing the car weight the side windows are in polycarbonate, there
are competition seats, the configuration of the interiors has been totally redesigned, also
including new pedals and a new steering wheel.
• The suspension setting is more rigid, more suitable to track driving.
• The brake system includes discs with a larger diameter and the cooling capacity has been
• The roll cage is reinforced.
• There are also additional safety devices such as the external fire extinguisher and the battery
Pagani Automobili is able to satisfy the wishes of its customers under all aspects: the car equipment, the esthetical personalisation and the performance.
The Zonda Monza is not complying to any specific race regulation in force, it has simply been built according to the specific requests of a customer fond of "pure speed" not polluted by any racing implication.
|Latest||Cars & News|
|2018 Buick Enclave review|
|2017 Ford F-250 XLT Super Duty review|
|2015 Audi A8 L Chauffeur review|
|2015 McLaren P1 by MSO review|
|2015 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG Coupe review|
|Skoda Superb Combi official pictures|
|BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage introduced|
|Fiat Aegea revealed|
|Volvo V40 Carbon gets a Polestar upgrade|
|Audi Q3 gets off-road look|