As spring approaches Hyundai has added a new luxury special edition to its highly successful Tucson SUV range. The Tucson CDX already features a high level of standard equipment, such as; full leather interior, heated front seats, ABS with EBD, remote locking with alarm and air conditioning with climate control, to name a few.
The Hyundai Tucson Xenith is available in black or silver and is a 6-speed, 2.0 CRTD (Common rail turbo diesel) 4WD manual. The Tucson Xenith includes all the specification of the best-selling Tucson CDX model plus more than £3000 of added specification upgrades.
The New Hyundai Tucson Xenith includes:
* Colour coded side mouldings and bumpers
* Rear privacy glass
* Two tone leather and Alcantara upholstery
* Alcantara covered instrument cluster surround, gear gaiter, steering wheel, handbrake, armrest, door pull linings and door inserts
* Birds eye black maple wood effect trim on dashboard, console and door pulls
* Leather and alloy sports gear knob
* Luxury stainless steel embossed door entry guards
* Aluminium sports pedal trims
* 19" multi spoke alloy wheels with polished rims
Priced at £20,670 OTR this highly equipped model is in the showrooms now with the remit to provide customers with class leading value and exceptional specification.
As with all Hyundai vehicles a comprehensive support package goes hand in hand with any new purchase from the range. The package includes three-years' RAC assistance cover, six year anti-perforation warranty and the industry leading, range-wide, five year unlimited mileage warranty.
|Latest||Cars & News|
|2018 Buick Enclave review|
|2017 Ford F-250 XLT Super Duty review|
|2015 Audi A8 L Chauffeur review|
|2015 McLaren P1 by MSO review|
|2015 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG Coupe review|
|Skoda Superb Combi official pictures|
|BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage introduced|
|Fiat Aegea revealed|
|Volvo V40 Carbon gets a Polestar upgrade|
|Audi Q3 gets off-road look|