Hillbank Motor Corporation and Shelby Distribution USA delivered its first Foose Coupe to its new owner. This particular Coupe is the fourth built and only the second available to the public. The power is provided by a 6.4-liter V8 engine capable of developing 500 horsepower and 480 lb. ft. of torque. The output is being sent to the wheels through a 5-speed manual transaxle. Inside it features plush leather seating with 4-point safety harnesses, carbon fiber trim and a pistol grip shifter. The Foose Coupe debuted at the 2006 SEMA Show to incredible reviews from the automotive press and community and is available to the public as a signature series limited edition vehicle available through Superformance Distribution. Only 50 units will be built.
On Tuesday, July 17, Hillbank Motor Corporation, the home of Superformance Distribution and Shelby Distribution USA delivered its first Foose Coupe to its lucky new owner. "It was a very proud day for us," said Lance Stander, CEO of Superformance Distribution. "We wish the new owner all the best and lots of fun driving."
This particular Coupe is the fourth built and only the second available to the public. It features a unique paint scheme featuring a carbon fiber spears on the front, back, and sides surrounded by flames hand painted by Chip Foose himself. Power comes from a 392ci (6.4L) Hemi V8 producing approximately 500 horsepower and 480 lb-ft torque, with power being sent to the wheels through a 5-speed manual transaxle. The polished aluminum wheels are Foose-designed, and are wrapped with Pirelli PZero tires. Inside, the Foose Coupe features plush leather seating with 4-point safety harnesses, carbon fiber trim, and a pistol grip shifter.
About the Foose Coupe
The Foose Coupe debuted at the 2006 SEMA Show to incredible reviews from the automotive press and community and is available to the public as a signature series limited edition vehicle available through Superformance Distribution. Production will be limited to just 50 vehicles. The Foose Coupe features a carbon fiber monocoque body, independent front and rear suspension, 14-inch, 6-piston Baer brakes, and 20-inch Pirelli PZero tires. Each vehicle is signed by Chip and will be documented in the Foose Registry.
Foose Coupe Features:
• Design: Stylized and Conceived by Chip Foose
• Builder: Metalcrafters, Inc.
• Vehicle Type: Limited Edition, Mid-Engine, Rear Wheel Drive, 2 Passenger, 2 Door Coupe
• Engine: 6.4 L (392 cu.in.) Mopar Hemi V-8, Iron Block, Aluminum Heads or 5.4 L DOHC, 32-Valve, 90-Degree V-8, Ford GT Aluminum Heads
• Fuel Delivery System: Individual Hilborn Throttle Bodies with Velocity Stack Air Intakes (8), AEM Electronic Fuel Injection
• Transmission: ZF 5-Speed Manual Transaxle
• Body and Chassis: Carbon Fiber Monocoque Cabin on Modular Steel Space Frame
• Suspension: Front: Independent, Unequal Length Control Arms, Inboard-mounted Koni Coilover Shock Absorbers Actuated by Rocker Arms. Rear: Independent, Unequal Length Control Arms, Koni Coilover Shock Absorbers
• Brakes: 6-piston Baer Monoblock Calipers, 14" Cross-drilled and Vented Rotors, Tilton Series 75 Master Cylinder
• Steering: Woodward Rack and Pinion
• Tires/Wheels: Front: 225/40 ZR 18 Pirelli PZero on 20 x8 Foose Polished, Rear: 315/35 ZR 20 Pirelli PZero on 20 x12 Foose Polished
• General Data: Weight: 2775 lbs, Overall Length: 163.89", Overall Width: 91.50", Overall Height: 45.39", Wheelbase: 120", Track: 60.94" (Front), 65.51" (Rear)
About Superformance Distribution
Based in Irvine, CA, Superformance Distribution is the official distributor for the Foose Coupe and has distributed specialty constructed cars in the United States and Worldwide, for more than twelve years. Superformance and Shelby Distribution USA (Exclusive Distributer of Shelby continuation series Cobra`s) has 38 dealers throughout the world and have earned a reputation for their attention to detail, quality, and craftsmanship. For more information on Superformance vehicles, visit www.superformance.com or www.shelbydistributionusa.com call 949-900-1950.
|Latest||Cars & News|
|2018 Buick Enclave review|
|2017 Ford F-250 XLT Super Duty review|
|2015 Audi A8 L Chauffeur review|
|2015 McLaren P1 by MSO review|
|2015 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG Coupe review|
|2020 Porsche Macan GTS comes to fill Macan S and Macan Turbo range|
|Suzuki Jimny is set to get competition from Jeep|
|Toyota Highlander will be available in petrol only or hybrid powertrain|
|Skoda Rapid facelift was unveiled in Russia|
|McLaren 620R is the limited edition street version of the 570S GT4|