Land Rover Range Rover Evoque seems to be the most fuel efficient car produced by this company. It has a compact and efficient coupe design that provides a luxurious feeling. The exterior is bolded an represents an evolution step for those from Range Rover.
The interior of Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is clean and strong, with a sporty aspect. A full sized panoramic roof glass is also available, so that the natural light is invading the space. the power train is efficiently used. A 4 cylinders turbocharged engine is combined with a 4 wheels drive, so that the sporty experience and feeling is truly enchanted. The engine of the new Land Rover Range Rover Evoque provides 240 HP and a great fuel economy. Starting with this fall, the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque will be sold in no less than 160 countries around the world.
THE ALL-NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE
THE SMALLEST, LIGHTEST, MOST FUEL EFFICIENT RANGE ROVER EVER PRODUCED
- Luxurious coupe design with a compact and more efficient footprint
than other Range Rover models
- Targeting a new group of customers for the Range Rover brand
- Bold exterior is an evolution of Range Rover design language
- Strong, clean interior architecture with a contemporary and sporting
- Premium cabin with the high quality materials expected from a
- Available with full sized glass panoramic roof flooding the interior
with natural light
- Use of efficient powertrain and advanced lightweight materials
- Smaller - at a 171 inches (434cm) it is 17 inches (432mm) shorter
and 7 inches (178mm) lower than Range Rover Sport models
- Permanent all-wheel drive combined with turbocharged four-cylinder
engine and an updated six-speed auto transmission deliver excellent
perforrmance and fuel economy
- All-new 240 bhp 2.0-litre Si4 turbocharged engine combining six-
cylinder refinement and performance with four-cylinder fuel economy
- All-new chassis specification delivers dynamic and agile handling
across varied terrain, with optional Adaptive Dynamics featuring
- All-weather, all-surface capability with Land Rover Terrain Response®
- An extensive suite of Range Rover technologies including
Bluetooth® audio streaming and optional Surround camera system
- To be sold in 160 countries worldwide, with deliveries from Fall 2011
The groundbreaking all-new Range Rover Evoque makes its global public debut at the 2010 Paris Motor Show.
Dr. Ralf Speth, CEO, Jaguar Land Rover said, "These are exciting times for our business as we continue to widen our portfolio with this all-new addition to the Range Rover line-up. Not only will the Range Rover Evoque increase our worldwide market share, it demonstrates our commitment to building sustainable, yet highly desirable products."
Dr. Speth continued, "The Range Rover Evoque helps to define a new segment for premium compact SUVs which are more sporting and stylish. It makes a strong statement about the future direction of the Range Rover brand, and will have a powerful emotional appeal to a very broad range of premium car buyers."
The Range Rover Evoque has turned the much-acclaimed LRX concept car into reality, faithfully capturing the spirit of its landmark coupe design. True to the Range Rover brand, the Range Rover Evoque delivers premium levels of craftsmanship, luxury and performance, but shrink-wrapped into a more compact package.
The lightest and most fuel-efficient Range Rover ever, the Range Rover Evoque demonstrates the brand's commitment to environmental sustainability.
Phil Popham, managing director of Land Rover said, "The groundbreaking all-new Range Rover Evoque takes the brand into exciting new territory. Highly relevant and contemporary, the Range Rover Evoque will appeal to a whole new group of customers who may not have considered a Range Rover before."
"For this highly distinctive product, we have chosen a distinctive name. The all-new Range Rover Evoque will be sold in over 160 countries worldwide, and its name will be instantly recognizable across language and cultural boundaries throughout the world. Evoque implies exclusivity and arouses emotions, and has a sophisticated aura which matches the car's urban elegance," he added.
Dr. Speth continued, "This vehicle has been designed, engineered and will be manufactured in the UK allowing the creation of more than 1,000 jobs at our multi-award winning Halewood plant, Merseyside. This employment boost, paired with over 80 percent of Range Rover Evoque's production planned for export, will be a fantastic support to the UK economy."