A new edition of Mazda will be released in 2012. Mazda MX-5 Special Edition Black Tuned Roadster by JDM comes in some exclusive colors and has some stylish details, such as alloy wheels, power retractable hard top and a 2.0 liters DOHC engine with a 6 speeds manual transmission. The special equipment that will be included on the Mazda MX-5 Special Edition Black Tuned Roadster by JDM is: front fog lights. Body colored outdoor handles, a cowl-built front suspension tower bar, a brilliant black power retractable hard top, same body color door mirrors, door trim, front grille garnish and rear roll bar garnish, seats covered in black leather, some gun metallic alloy wheels of 17 inches, stitching in the color of sand in parking brake lever wrapped in leather and a sound system made by Bose that has no less than 7 speakers.
Stylish model with Power Retractable Hard Top, alloy wheels and other parts in exclusive colors
Japan-Mazda Motor Corporation has released the Mazda Roadster BLACK TUNED, a special edition version of its iconic lightweight, two-seat, open-top sports car for the Japanese market. The special edition Roadster (known overseas as the Mazda MX-5) goes on sale today at all Mazda and Mazda Anfini dealerships nationwide.
The Mazda Roadster originally launched in 1989 and is currently sold in approximately 60 countries around the world. Total production stands at over 900,000 units and the Roadster is officially certified by Guinness World Records as the world's "Best selling two-seater sports car".
The special edition BLACK TUNED Roadster is based on the premium 'RS RHT' and 'VS RHT' model grades that feature Mazda's groundbreaking power retractable hard top (RHT). The BLACK TUNED theme is reflected in stylish special features including a Brilliant Black roof and door mirrors, and Gun Metallic 17-inch alloy wheels. Interior quality is also enhanced, with the seats and steering wheel covered in black leather with sand-colored stitching.
Three external body colors are available, including two exclusive colors - Spirited Green Metallic and Velocity Red Mica - and the popular Crystal White Pearl Mica.
Main features of the special edition Mazda Roadster BLACK TUNED
Mazda Roadster RS RHT with 2.0-liter DOHC engine and six-speed manual transmission, and Mazda Roadster VS RHT with 2.0-liter DOHC engine and six-speed electronically-controlled automatic transmission.
* Power Retractable Hard Top (Brilliant Black)
* 17-inch alloy wheels (Gun Metallic)
* Front grille garnish (Brilliant Black)
* Door mirrors (Brilliant Black)
* Rear roll bar garnish (Brilliant Black)
* Black leather seats (with sand-colored stitching)
* Black door trim (with sand-colored stitching)
* Decoration panel (piano black)
* Leather-wrapped steering wheel (with sand-colored stitching and piano black switch bezels)
* Leather-wrapped parking brake lever (with sand-colored stitching)
* Front fog lights (clear) and fog light bezels (black)
* Outer door handles (body-colored)
* Bose? sound system (AUDIOPILOTTM2) and seven speakers (no head unit)
* Leather-wrapped shift knob (with chrome ring) *1
* Soft pads on the side door trim arm rests (synthetic leather) *2
* Soft pad on the center console lid (synthetic leather) *2
* Seat heaters (with five temperature settings) *2
* Front suspension tower bar (built into the cowl) *3
Six-disc CD changer with AM/FM radio/MP3/WMA*4 player and AUX jack
Exterior body colors
There is a choice of three exterior body colors: Spirited Green Metallic (exclusive), Velocity Red Mica (exclusive) and Crystal Pearl White Mica (special body color).
|Mazda MX-5 Special Edition Black Tuned Roadster by JDM|
|Mazda RX-8 Special Edition|
|Mazda MX-5 Kendo special edition UK|
|Mazda MX-5 ZSport and RX-8 Kuro UK Special Editions|
|Mazda Prestige Edition MX-5|
|Mazda MX-5 Venture|
|Mazda Verisa Stylish V|
|Mazda MX-5 GT|
|Mazda Roadster Blaze Edition|
|Latest||Cars & News|
|2018 Buick Enclave review|
|2017 Ford F-250 XLT Super Duty review|
|2015 Audi A8 L Chauffeur review|
|2015 McLaren P1 by MSO review|
|2015 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG Coupe review|
|2020 Porsche Macan GTS comes to fill Macan S and Macan Turbo range|
|Suzuki Jimny is set to get competition from Jeep|
|Toyota Highlander will be available in petrol only or hybrid powertrain|
|Skoda Rapid facelift was unveiled in Russia|
|McLaren 620R is the limited edition street version of the 570S GT4|