The Buick Lucerne QuattraSport is a thoroughly modern vehicle designed to appeal to mature, performance-oriented enthusiasts with a passion for a genuine, full-size automobile. Developed by Performance West Group Inc., of Bonsall, Calif., the QuattraSport integrates a balance of components and accessories, each carefully chosen to enhance the Lucerne.
A rich Candy Brandywine Metallic exterior finish was created using Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes Planet Color, which exudes the elegance of a fine Merlot wine, while custom chrome body side moldings by LL Design emphasize the Buick's low, sleek appearance. The sumptuous interior features multi-hued, glove-soft Tuscany custom leather by Katzkin, accented with silver pearl trim. The rich concert-like sound of the Boston Acoustics custom audio entertainment system contributes to the vehicle's upscale character. The system includes 11 speakers and amps (up from nine) amplified through nine channels and delivering more than 1,200 watts of total power (up from six channels and 270 watts total).
Chassis upgrades were chosen for their ability to cohesively amplify the performance attributes of the Lucerne.
* Four-wheel tri power calipers with 15-inch slotted rotors by Stainless Steel Brakes Corp.
* Oasis 22-inch modular alloy wheels with Pirelli PZero Nero 22-inch tires
* Kenne Bell Optimizer II engine management system
* Corsa low-restriction cat back dual exhaust system
* Advantage Performance lowered suspension
* Sherwin-Williams Planet Color Custom Mix Candy Brandywine Metallic Paint
* LL Design Custom chrome body side mouldings, chrome trimmed Buick classic waterfall grille and taillight bezels
* 3M tinted glass
* Katzkin Tuscany multi-hued custom leather interior
* Boston Acoustics custom audio entertainment system
* Designer Mat Buick logo embroidered carpet and trunk mats
* Quiet Ride Solutions interior sound and temperature control insulation
* Covercraft vehicle cover
Boston Acoustics audio system factory upgrade concept specifications:
* Front - one pair Boston Acoustics H.O. (high output) 6.5-inch woofer (front door factory locations) and H.O. one-inch soft dome tweeter (A-pillar modified factory locations)
* Rear - one pair Boston Acoustics SX55 2-way 5.25 coaxial speaker (rear door factory locations)
* Trunk - two each Boston Acoustics G2 Series H.O . 10-inch subwoofers in matching custom-made 16-liter (.5 cu. ft.) sealed enclosures
* One each Visteon Vivaldi 1 DSP seven-channel power amplifier rated at 322 watts total and modified to non-network status specification for compatibility with factory-installed GM navigation radio
* One each Boston Acoustics GT24 Stereo Power Amplifier rated at 900 watts total and configured exclusively to drive the two Boston Acoustics G2 series 10-inch subwoofers
About Performance West Group Inc.
Performance West Group Inc. is a multi-dimensional organization whose mission is to serve both the OEM and aftermarket automotive industry in a variety of capacities. Performance West Group strives to assist manufacturers at all levels in attaining significantly increased product visibility through the use of the image vehicle marketing and publicity programs.
|Buick Lucerne CXS|
|Buick Lucerne QuattraSport by Performance West Group|
|Buick Lucerne MTX Audio by Mitek Corporation|
|D3 Signature Series Buick Lucerne 1|
|Spade Kreations American Racing Buick Lucerne|
|Buick Lucerne CXX Luxury Liner by Rick Bottom Custom Motor|
|Buick LaCrosse Super|
|Buick Enclave Urban CEO Edition|
|Latest||Cars & News|
|2018 Buick Enclave review|
|2017 Ford F-250 XLT Super Duty review|
|2015 Audi A8 L Chauffeur review|
|2015 McLaren P1 by MSO review|
|2015 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG Coupe review|
|Skoda Superb Combi official pictures|
|BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage introduced|
|Fiat Aegea revealed|
|Volvo V40 Carbon gets a Polestar upgrade|
|Audi Q3 gets off-road look|