The Mitsubishi Endeavor is a crossover-type mid-size sport-utility vehicle that combines car-like driving dynamics with impressive comfort, room and flexibility. Unibody construction and four-wheel independent suspension ensure a smooth, quiet ride. Endeavor is available with front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive, with all AWD models gaining the advanced Active Skid and Traction Control (ASTC) to augment the traction control that is standard on all models.
Also new for 2007, all Endeavor models are equipped with standard rollover-sensing curtain side air bags (augmenting front seat-mounted side air bags) and a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS). Endeavor achieved five-star ratings for frontal impact (driver) and side impact (front and rear seat positions) in the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) crash tests. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) awarded Endeavor its highest ranking - "Good" overall - in its frontal offset crash test.
Mitsubishi has re-aligned the 2007 Endeavor model line to provide even better customer value than before. The well-equipped LS remains the entry model. The new SE Value Package builds on the generous LS feature content and offers two upgrades:
SE with Sunroof Package, and SE with navigation system - the first time a navigation system has been offered in Endeavor.
Styling refinements for 2007 that enhance Endeavor's upscale appearance include color-keyed bumpers on the LS, and chrome grille trim, color-keyed door handles, side mirrors and rear license plate garnish on SE models. Endeavor LS gains premium seat fabric, and all models feature redesigned door panels.
Endeavor's 108.3-inch wheelbase contributes to a spacious rear seat area, featuring a generous 38.5 inches of legroom. Large doors and ideal ride height facilitate easy entry and exit. With the 60/40 split rear folding seatbacks folded, Endeavor offers 76.4 cu. ft. of cargo capacity, with 40.7 cu. ft. available when all seats are up.
Endeavor's 3.8-liter V-6 engine produces 225 horsepower at 5,000 rpm and 255 lb.-ft. of peak torque at 3,750 rpm. Abundant torque at lower engine speeds provides responsive yet relaxed performance, along with quiet powertrain operation. The standard four-speed automatic transmission features a Sportronic(R) mode that allows the driver to control gear shifting manually when desired. The available full-time all-wheel drive system provides a 50:50 torque split between the front and rear wheels.
All Endeavor models are built in the Mitsubishi manufacturing plant in Normal, Ill., one of the industry's most flexible assembly plants.
Wheelbase: 108.3 in.
Length: 190.2 in.
Height: 67.3 in. (roof); 69.6 in. (roof rails)
Width: 73.6 in.
Curb weight: 3,869-4,167 lbs.
Major Standard Features (LS)
* 140-watt AM/FM/CD audio system with MP3 playback capability and six speakers
* 17-inch, 5-spoke aluminum alloy wheels with 235/65 R17 all-season tires
* Active Skid and Traction Control (ASTC)
* Air conditioning
* Anti-lock brake system (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
* Cruise control with steering wheel controls
* Curtain side air bags
* Dual-stage front air bag SRS with front passenger occupant sensors
* Engine immobilizer anti-theft system
* Four 12v power outlets (three in cabin and one in cargo area).
* Front seat mounted side-impact air bags
* Keyless entry
* Mud guards
* Power windows, locks and mirrors
* Tubular roof rails
SE Value Package Adds:
* 360-watt Rockford Acoustic Design Premium Audio System with 6-disc in-dash CD changer and steering wheel audio controls
* Flip-up glass hatch
* Heated front seats and side mirrors
* Leather seating surfaces
* Multi-information display integrating readouts for compass, outside temperature, trip computer and maintenance recorder
* Power driver's seat
* SIRIUS(TM) Satellite Radio, including a six-month service subscription
* Towing prep package
* Body colored mirrors and door handles
* Machined alloy wheels
* Driver's seat pocket
* Rear glass hatch
SE Sunroof Package
* 7-spoke alloy wheels
* Cargo cover
* Fog lamps
* Power glass sunroof
SE Navigation Package
* DVD-based navigation system with seven-inch LCD touch screen
|Mitsubishi Endeavor SE|
|Mitsubishi Outlander Sport|
|Mitsubishi Sportback Concept|
|Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Version-R Recaro Edition|
|Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV Group A|
|Mitsubishi L200 Trojan Double Cab|
|Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X by SchwabenFolia|
|Mitsubishi Shogun Barbarian|
|Mitsubishi Eclipse Ralliart Concept|
|Mitsubishi Shogun facelift|
|Latest||Cars & News|
|2018 Buick Enclave review|
|2017 Ford F-250 XLT Super Duty review|
|2015 Audi A8 L Chauffeur review|
|2015 McLaren P1 by MSO review|
|2015 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG Coupe review|
|Skoda Superb Combi official pictures|
|BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage introduced|
|Fiat Aegea revealed|
|Volvo V40 Carbon gets a Polestar upgrade|
|Audi Q3 gets off-road look|